A friend sent me a message through GTalk today.. err.. is this your blog or buku resipi?? hahaha.. Hello!! blog is about sharing, If I can share my favourite recipe with you guys, why not??

I guess it is time to put something light and fun and not so housewifey..

I got an sms from my younger brother today;
Kak Na, character favourite Kak Na dulu ada dalam movie XMen Origins.. huhu..

I almost forgot about that. Yes, when I'm much younger my favourite X-Men character is Gambit.. Despite what everybody is saying, I always love Gambit. To me the guy is mysterious, slick and has class.

Gambit's real name is Remy EtienneLeBeau. He possesses the ability to manipulate kinetic energy, as well as a hypnotic charm. He is also skilled in card throwing, hand-to-hand combat, and the use of a staff. Originally a professional thief and has an on and off love interest with Rogue. He is also known as a ladies man. Taylor Kitsch played Gambit in the 2009 film X-Men Origins: Wolverine and to my opinion he portray the character quite well.

Dik Wan (my brother) likes Juggernaut..
(Yes, there are some people who prefers Juggernaut than Wolverine.. hehehe..)

He was initially a villain but later joined the X-Men. The Juggernaut possesses superhuman strength that approaches that of Hercules. In an incredibly weakened state, he has been strong enough to rip off and wield the entire corners of buildings as giant weapons. Juggernaut has completely inexhaustible stamina, and the ability to survive without food, water or oxygen. He possesses tremendous durability, and can further protect himself through a practically indestructible force-field. Even Wolverine's adamantium claws has no effect on Juggernaut.

Juggernaut has the mystical attribute of being physically unstoppable: Once in motion, virtually no obstacle or force is able to impede his movement. But then again, Juggernaut is Juggernaut.. nothing more to say about his character except his physical ability.

and if I'm not mistaken irah's favourite character is Professor X.. (betul ke irah?)

His name is Professor Charles Francis Xavier, usually referred to as Professor X. He is the leader and founder of the X-Men. Professor X is paraplegic but his body houses one of the world's most powerful mutant minds. As a high-level telepath, Xavier can read, control and influence human minds. A scientific genius, he is also a leading authority on genetics, mutation and psionic powers. In the films, he was brilliantly portrayed by actor Patrick Stewart.

Everybody seems to have their own favourite.. Guess it depends on what power they think is the best or if given a choice, which power they would like to have....

What's your favourite character then dear bloggers??