I love salad.. call it rabbit food or what.. I just love it..
The main attraction of a hotel buffet to me is the salad spread (other than the desserts section of course..)
My colleague once said to me that I'm weird based on my favourite salad dressing which is the creamy french dressing claiming that you can actually predict a person character based on their favourite dressing.. I can accept it if people call me weird based on what I've done.. but based on my choice of dressing???
I'm not sure if he got it from any of the stupid quizzes in facebook (one of the reason I seldom log in to facebook anymore.. because everbody is so busy doing stupid quizzes.. hehe..)
Anyway.. curious about it.. I google it out and found all these interpretation..

Ranch dressing is a condiment made of buttermilk or sour cream, mayonnaise, minced green onion, garlic powder, and other seasonings mixed into a sauce.

You'd probably pick the country over the city.
You are a well rounded individual.
You're very creative and artistic.
You're great with your hands!!!
You love being with your friends...a social butterfly who's also a team player-people love you for that.




The Blue Cheese dressing.
You're laid back and care free.
You like taking it easy.
Even though you love to lounge, you are always up for an adventure.
Competitiveness is not in your nature.
You like to spend a lot of money on food: take out, cooking, or eating out.
Your friends love your free spirited attitute and appreciation for the good things in life.

I guess this is the most famous dressing in Malaysia.. The Thousand Island dressing!
You're a lover not a fighter.
A True romantic with strong values.
You love to think and figure people out, but sometimes you think TOO hard.
Your friends want you to chill out JUST a little bit.
The Vinaigrette dressing.
You're tasteful and eccentric.
You're style is unique.
Your best characteristic is that you're able to resist temptation, and you're all about quality rather than quantity.
Your friends aspire to be like you.
And finally the French dressing!
You're the risk taking dare devil.
You don't mind the spotlight, but would rather be alone than in a tight crowd (this is actually spot on).
In a game of truth or dare you'll always pick dare.
You're spontaneous and witty.
Your friends think you're a bit nuts though.
There you go.. hahaha.. (I can be spontaneous and witty but nuts??)
what's your favourite then? or maybe if you are not a fan of these rabbit food, what salad dressing are you??